Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show 2019 Date:- Vibrant Gujarat is a particular name given to the investors of the summit. likewise, The summit is organise by government of Gujarat. It is organise in Gujarat, India. The main aim of vibrant Gujarat is to bring together all the opinion makers, thought leaders, corporations, investors and business leaders.
most noteworthy, The summit is organise every two years.
Vibrant Gujarat: Global Investors Summit in 2003 was organise on 28 September to 2 October 2003. The last summit was organise in 2017. The next summit would be organise on 18th January, 2019. Many people participate in this summit. Similarly, 25,000 Delegates from India and 110 other countries participated in the 7th Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2015.
More Importantly, Dignitaries and diplomats who mark their presence in Vibrant Gujarat 2015:
- Mr. Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister
- bMr. Tshering Tobgay, Hon’ble Prime Minister, Bhutan
- Mr. Nikola Gru`evski, Hon’ble Prime Minister, Republic of Macedonia
- Mr. Ban Ki Moon, Secretary General, United Nations
- Mr. John Kerry, Secretary of State, USA
- Mr. Jim Yong Kim, President, World Bank
- Mr. Sam Walsh, CEO, Rio Tinto, Australia
- Mr. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Kumar MangalamBirla, Chairman, Aditya Birla Group
- Mr. Ajaypal Singh Banga, President, USIBC
- Mr.Yosuke Takagi, Hon’ble State Minister, Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry, Govt. of Japan
Furthermore, The venue for 9th Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit is Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar. The President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev will attend the Vibrant Gujarat international investment summit as a guest.
as a result, it is most popular summit of Gujarat.