It is a city and a Municipality in Bharuch district of the state of Gujarat, India. The city is present ten km from Bharuch. Over 2,000 register industries, Ankleshwar Industries Association is the largest organisation, G.I.D.C. The is town is known for its industrial township call GIDC. It has the office of ONGC ( Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited).
About Ankleshwar :-
Population is 1,40,839 out of which males constitue of 53%. Females 47%. 13% of the population is under the age of 6 years. Its also connect with the National Hihway-8 and by the Western Railway of Indian Railways. The railway division runs the broad gauge train services to Rajpipla.
This city is an educate city which has an average literacy rate of 59.5%. 56% of males and 44% female literacy.
There are many colleges such as :-
– The Kadakia Commerce and Arts College.
– Shri M.H. Kadakia College of Management and- Computer Studies.
– Shri M.H. Kadakia Institute of Management and -Computer Studies.
– Swami Narayanswarup B.Ed College.
– Swami Krishnaswarup Shashtri College of Commerce and Management.